- Connect the special machinery CAN-bus to the GNSS Tracker;
- Download ready-made CAN sensor (standard J1939) settings from our VEGA server;
- Connect power from the on-board network to the GNSS Tracker;
- Configure the device and the cloud monitoring service (WIALON or any other, including your own);
- Now you can control the special machinery location and view the saved tracks of movements, as well as save and at any time view the special machinery parameters*: working hours, fuel level, instant fuel consumption, total engine operating time, speed, engine speed, coolant temperature, seat belt fastened, status of indicators on the dashboard, tow hitch position etc.
*The list of available parameters depends on the specific machinery model.
The configuration of CAN sensors for a specific vehicle model can be downloaded from the VEGA SFTP server. Downloading and uploading of the configuration of CAN sensors is available directly to the GNSS Tracker.