- Connect the voice headset to the GNSS Tracker;
- Connect power from the on-board network to the GNSS Tracker;
- Set up the GNSS Tracker for receiving the calls;
- Configure the device and the cloud monitoring service (WIALON or any other, including your own);
- Now you can control the vehicle's location and view the saved tracks of movements, as well as contact the driver regardless of his desire to «pick up the phone», provide voice communication with the driver without using his phone.
Voice communication between truck driver and dispatcher
To implement the solution, you will need one of the devices which supported voice like MT-22 or MT-25 and a voice headset (earphones with microphone). The devices have difference in additional functions, for example, the MT-25 device has an external GNSS antenna and MT-22 has an internal one. When you have decided on the device, you must perform the following steps: