- Connect the truck's CAN-bus to the monitoring device;
- Download ready-made CAN sensor (standard J1939) settings from our VEGA server;
- Connect power from the on-board network to the monitoring device;
- Configure the device and the cloud monitoring service (WIALON or any other, including your own);
- Now you can control the truck's location and view the saved tracks of movements, as well as save and at any time view the truck's parameters*: mileage, fuel level, instant fuel consumption, total engine operating time, speed, engine speed, coolant temperature, seat belt fastened, status of indicators on the dashboard, axle load etc.
*The list of available parameters depends on the specific truck model.
The configuration of CAN sensors for a specific vehicle model can be downloaded from the VEGA SFTP server. Downloading and uploading of the configuration of CAN sensors is available directly to the monitoring device.