- Connect the I-Button tag reader to GNSS Tracker through the 1-Wire interface;
- Register in the settings of the GNSS Tracker the key of each driver authorized to the vehicle;
- Connect power from the on-board network to the GNSS Tracker;
- Configure the device and the cloud monitoring service (WIALON or any other, including your own);
- Now you can control which driver worked on what equipment, at what time and how many hours, keep a record of hours, fuel consumption, vehicle mileage with reference to specific drivers.
Monitoring of agricultural machinery placement and an individual control for every driver
To implement the solution, you will need any of the devices with 1-Wire interface and driver authorization I-Button tag reader. The devices have difference in additional functions, for example, the MT-25 device has voice support, and in the devices of the MT X CAN series a CAN-bus scanner is implemented to conveniently search for the necessary parameters for monitoring. When you have decided on the device, you must perform the following steps: